Borrowing them bad. A man is in debt, losing his job, not being on hire, and falling into a debt carousel. He starts knocking out the wedge with a wedge until the executor rings at the door one day.
Yes, even such a scenario can happen to the borrower, but there are also a number of those who have a better loan thanks to the loan and the repayment has not been the least problem. How to prevent the first scenario and experience the other one?
Indebtedness is a science, but not always the loan must be the wrong solution if you know how to get it, then it can help you.
1. The loan must make sense
If you do not want to get into debt problems, then, first of all, forget about debt because of uselessness. The loan must always be purposeful, it must make sense.
- Do you live in rent and would you prefer to repay the bank loan before paying high rent to a stranger? Apply for a mortgage.
- Do you need a car to work, but you do not have it? Get a rental car.
- Did your boiler break and you don’t have to fix it? Ask for a consumer loan.
2. Take advantage of all credit products
Choosing the right loan is not easy at all, the online comparator can help. But whether you compare loans on paper or on the internet, always consider all credit products. You never know which one will be best for you.
- Not only a mortgage but also a building savings loan can be useful for the reconstruction of a house.
- To start a business, you do not have to go to a bank for a suitable loan, maybe a peer-to-peer loan from people may cost you more.
- Although it is possible to finance new appliances with a non-bank loan, they can also be purchased in a shop within hire-purchase sales.
3. Pay according to the rules
If you take out a credit card, then always repay the money in the interest-free period. If you are attracted by one of the non-bank companies for the first free loan, pay it at the agreed time. This is the only way to get the most out of your credit product and make your loan effective.
Do you know in advance that you will not be able to repay according to favorable rules? Forget these loans right away and look for others that will offer you better repayment terms.
4. Pay attention to the loan during repayment
That is not the end of the loan being approved. It is also necessary to be interested in repayment. You may find that a bank offers lower interest, or that you fail to repay the loan. In such cases, you can use:
5. Follow the principles of safe debt
If you want to avoid the bailiff scenario behind the door, then always be in a responsible and basic manner.
- Don’t borrow for uselessness
- Do not overflow your life
- Keep a financial reserve
- Compare bids
- Read the contracts
- Don’t act hastily